Sunday, May 8, 2016

Awesome Gift Tags

The Stampin' Royalty Blog has a Challenge for this week which is to make anything other than a card.  I decided to go with a Gift Tag for this Challenge.  I have an occasion coming up where I will be giving the gift of some notecards and this little tag will be perfect to add to the group when I've finished with them.

I used the Papertrey Ink Make It Market - Don't Forget to Write Kit to create my tag. This is a Limited Edition Kit and they appear to be sold out already so I did not add a link.  I knew this kit was my style all the way and didn't hesitiate to order and I am so glad I did. 

I started by cutting the scalloped tag from Papertrey Ink Stamper's Select White. This die cuts the stitched scalloped edge and also has a score line in the very center to make it easy to fold in the right spot.  I also cut from Stamper's Select White one of the decorative squares.  First I stamped the corner flourishes and then I stamped the striped square using Autumn Rose Ink onto the square frame. I cut out a couple of the pre-printed floral images in the kit using the die for them and cut the "Gift" die from Autumn Rose Cardstock.  I adhered everything together and ran some ribbon through the top so I'd have a way to attach the tag.


This kit makes it so fast and easy to get a beautiful finished product and I can hardly wait to try out more color combinations today!  Thanks for stopping by to see my project.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for making my day by leaving an encouraging comment! It means the world to me when you do. Hugs!