Saturday, February 18, 2017

Papertrey Ink - Celebrating 2014

The Papertrey Ink 10th Anniversary Celebrations continue today with a look back at 2014.  I still didn't even have Papertrey Ink on my radar.  How did I miss this great company for so many years?  Although to be fair all around, I wasn't making cards back then.

We're looking back today at one of the first type of items I purchased from them although that wouldn't happen for another year.  Papertrey featured Text Block: Birthday on the blog this morning.  I have that one but I wanted to use my favorite one of these, called Text Block: Horizontal Birthday.  I have several of these and they make pulling a quick last minute card together incredibly easy! Just select a background paper or solid color card base, add your die cut and any little details you want to include and viola, you have a finished card.


For my card I used some Grey & Gold Foil Striped paper for the background panel with Smokey Shadow Cardstock for the candle. The card base is Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White.  The candle die is a very old one from Quickutz many years ago and I keep it with this Text Block Die.  I cut the solid candle to go behind from gold glitter paper and the same for the candle flame.  I put glossy accents on the stars and candle flame.  Quick and easy is my favorite thing when I am in a hurry and need something quickly.

I've got a couple of days of the Anniversary Celebration to go back and do some projects for get projects done for so I'm make this post Quick & Easy as well. Have a great Saturday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for making my day by leaving an encouraging comment! It means the world to me when you do. Hugs!